Terms and Conditions
WORKPLACE WELLBEING SURVEY PRIZE DRAW 2022 TERMS
Workplace Wellbeing Survey powered by the EMA & nib – Prize draw worth over $18,000 inclusive of GST
1. This competition is open to people who complete the EMA Workplace Wellbeing Survey between Tuesday 31st of May 2022 – Tuesday, 21st of June 2022 at 5.00 pm, and opt to enter their details to be in the draw win a prize. Individuals can only enter the draw once, however multiple entries can be submitted from the same company. To be eligible to win the prizes, an entrant must also be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years old or older.
2. The Workplace Wellbeing Survey and prize draw is being run by EMA, 145 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland 1023 and nib, 48 Shortland Street, Auckland CBD 1010.
3. The Workplace Wellbeing Survey powered by the Employers and Manufacturers Association (Northern) Limited (hereafter known as “EMA”) & nib nz Ltd. (hereafter known as “nib”) prize pool comprises:
- a. One single programme registration for the EMA’s Ultimate Team Leader Programme valued at from $3,000+GST – This is a Learning course delivered by EMA.
- b. One prize of complimentary flights, hosted lunch and event registration to attend an Auckland-based EMA Leadership and Wellbeing event in 2022 with a maximum total value of up to $2,500 inclusive of GST. This prize includes the costs for up to three (3) people maximum to cover their flights (within New Zealand) if the winner is located out of the Auckland region, cost of registration for the event and an associated lunch at a location determined by nib. The selected event will be at the discretion of EMA & nib, who will work with the winner to find a date that is suitable, as far as reasonably possible. If the winner is not able to attend the proposed event(s), nib and EMA can re-draw this prize at their sole discretion.
- c. One Apple Watch series 7 valued at $650.00 inclusive of GST.
- d. One of five single Rebel Sport vouchers valued at $200.00 inclusive of GST each.
- e. One of five single My Food Bag vouchers valued at $200.00 inclusive of GST each.
- f. One of fifty single Prezzy cards valued at $100 inclusive of GST each.
- g. One The Emerging Team Leader course valued from $1,483.50 inclusive of GST – This is a Learning course delivered by EMA.
- h. One of five single Building Blocks of Resilience, e-learning registrations valued at $86.25 each inclusive of GST. This is a Learning course delivered by EMA
i. One of five single Measuring your Resilience, e-learning registrations valued at $86.25 each inclusive of GST. This is a Learning course delivered by EMA.
j. One of five single The Resilient Mindset, e-learning registrations valued at $86.25 each inclusive of GST. This is a Learning course delivered by EMA.
4. The winner(s) will be selected at random with one person winning each individual prize. Where an item is described as five or fifty, then the recipient will win one of these not all five or fifty. The draw will be done by EMA and nib on Tuesday, 28th of June and the winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 5 business days of attempted notification, the Prize(s) will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner drawn from the remaining entries of the prize draw. EMA and nib’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. No entry or completed survey can win more than one prize.
6. For the EMA Learning course prizes, these will be awarded to one single individual per registration at a date that is agreed with the winner by EMA. Please be aware these course are not able to be transferred or exchanged for cash or a refund and only apply to new bookings. Registration for each of these courses will require you to follow the standard registration process and agree to the relevant terms and conditions available here at https://www.ema.co.nz/Ema/ema/Terms-Conditions.aspx. All quoted values are at the EMA member rate. Where a winner is not an existing and active member of the EMA, they will still be entitled to the single registration for no additional cost, however may be contacted by an EMA membership team member to discuss the benefits of EMA Membership. Where your course is a digital programme, in order to redeem your prize, you will be required to set up an account and agree to the terms set out in the use of EMA’s Learning Management System.For more information on this process, please contact email@example.com.
7. The winner of the flights, lunch and tickets to the EMA Leadership and Wellbeing event will be contacted by nib to confirm the event details and facilitate the redemption and booking details. If the winner is located within the Auckland region, the prize will be limited to a hosted lunch and registrations to the event.
8. The winner of the Apple Watch series 7 will receive their watch by courier from nib. Neither nib nor EMA accepts any responsibility if, in the unfortunate case, the watch is lost or stolen in transit.
9. The winners of the Rebel Sport voucher will receive the voucher electronically by email. The winner will have to agree to the terms and conditions of Rebel Sport. Rebel Sport are not associated with this promotion. Neither nib nor EMA accepts no responsibility for the redemption of the Rebel Sport voucher or if the Rebel Sport voucher is lost or stolen.
10. The winners of the My Food bag voucher will receive the voucher electronically by email. The winner will have to agree to the terms and conditions of My Food bag. My Food bag are not associated with this promotion. Neither nib nor EMA accept no responsibility for the redemption of the My Food bag voucher or if the My Food Bag voucher is lost or stolen.
11. The winners of the Prezzy® cards will receive their card by courier from nib. The winner will have to agree to terms and conditions of Prezzy® Card. Kiwibank Ltd and Visa are not
associated with this promotion. Neither nib, nor EMA accept no responsibility for the redemption of the Prezzy® Card or if the Prezzy® Card is lost or stolen.
12. Any costs or other expenses incurred in relation to accepting or using the prizes including but not limited to accommodation, travel (other than the complimentary flights, to attend the EMA Leadership and Wellbeing event should the winner be from out of Auckland) are the responsibility of the winner.
13. The prizes are not exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
14. We reserve the right to require the winner to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these terms and conditions.
15. To the extent permitted by law, neither nib nor EMA (including our officers, employees, and agents) wil be liable to the winner or (even if we are negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), injury or disappointment which you or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with the competition. Nothing in this clause limits your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. 16. EMA and nib staff (including direct family members) or consultants are not permitted entry into the prize draw/competition, however they may complete the survey.