Terms and Conditions
Workplace Wellbeing Survey - in partnership with nib - prize draw
- This competition is open to people who complete the EMA Workplace Wellbeing Survey between 25th May – 11th June 2021, lodge their contact details and sign up to receive communications from nib. Individuals can only enter the draw once, however multiple entries can be submitted from the same company. To be eligible to win the prizes, an entrant must also be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years old or older.
- The EMA Workplace Wellbeing Survey supported by nib NZ prize pool comprise of:
- One single programme registration for EMA’s Ultimate Team Leader Programme valued at from $3,000+GST – www.ema.co.nz/ema/Ema/portfolio/Course.aspx?EventKey=TUTL2103A&PortKey=SUPM&GroupKey=&LKey=2
- One Team Up Events Ltd team building voucher valued at $1,000 exclusive of GST that will allow the winner to choose a team building experience of that value or choose to pay an additional amount for their selected team incentive activity if that amounts to be more than the voucher value. Team Up can deliver experiences nationwide and remotely.
- five single Prezzy® cards valued at $50.00 inclusive of GST each.
- Fifteen single “Measuring your resilience” e-learning registrations valued at $50 each
- The winners will be selected at random with one person winning each individual prize. Where an item is described as five or fifteen, then the recipient will win one of these not all five or fifteen. The draw will be done by the Employers and Manufacturers Association (EMA) on 15 June 2021 and the winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 5 days of attempted notification, the Prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner drawn from the remaining entries of the prize draw. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No entry or completed survey to win prize can win more than one prize
- The winner of the Team Up Voucher will be put in contact with Team Up Events Ltd to discuss team incentive opportunities and book the experience. Unless Team Up Events Ltd agrees otherwise, the Prize is not transferable or refundable. The winner will have to agree to terms and conditions of participating in the team building experience directly with Team Up to redeem the Prize. Voucher must be used for an event booked and delivered within six months of the prize draw.
- The winners of the Prezzy® cards will receive their card by post from the EMA. The winner will have to agree to terms and conditions of Prezzy® Card. Kiwibank Ltd and Visa are not associated with this promotion. nib and EMA accepts no responsibility for the redemption of the Prezzy® Card or if the Prezzy® Card is lost or stolen.
- Any costs or other expenses incurred in relation to accepting or using the prizes (including but not limited to travel, making changes to the event booking or repairing any damage done at the event) are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prizes are not exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- We reserve the right to require the winner to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither nib nor EMA (including our officers, employees and agents) will not be liable to the winner or participants of the team activity (even if we are negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), injury or disappointment which you or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with the competition. Nothing in this clause limits your rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- EMA and nib staff or consultants are not permitted entry into the prize draw/competition, however may complete the survey.
- The Workplace Wellbeing Survey and prize draw is being run by EMA, 145 Khyber Pass Road, Grafton, Auckland 1023.